International Conference 2018: Ensuring Quality Provision
Hold the Dates!
Monday 25th to Wednesday 27th June 2018
Clayton Hotel Chiswick, 626 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RY
NADP’s first international conference in 2015 attracted over 200 delegates from across the world. It was very successful and we are excited to be holding our second international conference for June 2018 which will focus on ensuring quality provision in the field of disability support and inclusivity.
In the UK we have collectively experienced an exponential pace of change within the disability and inclusivity fields in which we practice. The demand for innovation in the workplace has grown tremendously. In response, we have become increasingly creative and flexible in our working practice both leading and influencing change. It is crucial that we have a strong focus on maintaining the quality of provision during this change process. We believe that sharing our solutions to common concerns allows us opportunities to positively affect how quality principles are applied across the world and we look forward to welcoming you to our second international conference in June 2018.
Call for Papers
Our call for papers asks for proposals that integrate our theme of “Ensuring Quality Provision” with one or more of the focus areas outlined below:
- Policy development and implementation
- Enhancing the disabled student experience
- Systems for evaluating Disability services e.g. measuring impact on retention, progression, achievement or employability
- Aiding transition to and from higher education
- Engaging the student voice
- Individual or group support systems
- Inclusive Practice – e.g. benchmarking, strategic implementation or evaluation
- Academic Assessment and associated methodologies
- Evidence based-research informed practice
- Collaborative working between Disability and Inclusivity Professionals and Academics
We plan to open bookings for delegates at the end of January 2018
To aid your planning, conference costs for delegates will be…
Prospective speakers should see the full details for reduced prices
Please note these prices DO NOT include accommodation which can be booked separately at £149 B&B per night at the venue. You may, of course, wish to book another local hotel or travel daily.
Do you want to engage with professionals working in the tertiary education sector who are involved with inclusivity or the management/delivery of services for disabled students?
Would your company like an exhibitors’ space at our conference?
Would you like to include items or leaflets in the conference packs?
Do you have other ideas?
See the NADP Sponsorship Leaflet 2018 for more information.