Cancellation and Refund Policies for Payments made to the National Association of Disability Practitioners Ltd.
Membership Cancellation and Refund Policy
NADP Membership Refund Policy
This refund policy complies with the EU Distance Selling Directive (2000) and is part of UK law under the Consumer Protection Regulations (2000) that relate to distance selling. The law came into force in the year 2000 and applies to all UK based transactions where the consumer doesn’t meet the vendor. These regulations do not govern contracts between businesses.
If you pay for a membership with, or affiliation to, the National Association of Disability Practitioners (NADP) Ltd you have, in accordance with the above law, a seven-day cooling off period – during which you have the right to cancel your membership and receive a refund. If you do decide to cancel within the seven days, we will refund your payment within 30 days of your cancellation.
Refunds may not be given if NADP believes that an individual has benefited in any way from being a member or affiliate after this seven day period i.e. has made use of any the exclusive benefits available to NADP members and affiliates.
How to cancel within seven days of purchase
Should you wish to cancel your membership within the seven-day cooling off period, please e-mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: 212A Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Rd. Croydon, Surrey CR9 2ER.
Conference/Training Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the NADP Operations Manager, someone else from the same institute/organisation provided 24 hours’ notice is given.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 14 (fourteen) full days before the booking deadline for the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled within 14 (fourteen) full days of the booking deadline for the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled after the booking deadline for the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Any conference proceedings for registered participants who are unable to attend or send an alternative delegate, will be emailed to the address we have on file. This will only be done once. Should you have to withdraw please ensure we have your correct email address on file.
Important note for applicants who require a visa to enter the UK
In the case of a failed visa application notification must be received by us in writing (email) not later than 10 (ten) full working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. * Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
Please note: For payments received from outside the UK by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.
The policies as stated on this page are valid from September 2016.