NADP is a Professional Association for those working in the tertiary education sector, who are involved in the management or delivery of services for disabled students.
NADP is committed to improving the professional development and status of disability and inclusivity practitioners in further and higher education.
NADP aims to promote excellence in the quality and consistency of support services provided for disabled students and disabled staff.
What does NADP do?
NADP aims to promote excellence in the quality and consistency of educational support services provided for disabled students.
NADP works to improve the professional development and status of disability service staff in the post-14 education sector through peer support, education, communication and leadership.
NADP is involved in:
- Representing disability staff at stakeholder meetings and other fora as appropriate;
- Encouraging Continuing Professional Development;
- Setting out codes of practice and ethics
- Peer support and Peer mentoring;
- Information on qualifications and training;
- Conferences and educational events;
- Dissemination of good practice.
Please note that NADP is not a public body and we are therefore not subject to the Freedom of Information Act requirements. However, if there is information that you would like then please contact us at email@example.com and we will let you know if we are able to help.