What is NADP?
NADP is a Professional Association for those working in the post compulsory education sector involved in the management or delivery of services for disabled students.
Join NADP online
You can join NADP online, today. Simply choose your membership option below or read on to discover the benefits of joining.
Why join NADP?
NADP is working towards raising the professional status of disability services staff via:
- Setting out codes of practice and ethics
- Encouraging formal Continuing Professional Development
- Peer support and mentoring
- Recommendations for qualifications and training
- Holding conferences and educational events
- The dissemination of good practice
Members will receive:
- A certificate of membership;
- Codes of practice/ethics
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development;
- Opportunity to apply for Accredited Member Status
- Voting rights and the right to stand for office;
- NADP Publications (available online)
- Access to the JISCMail e-mail forum where members can share experiences, expertise and problems;
- Discounts on conferences;
- Reduced subscription to Ability Magazine (login required);
- Access to reduced rates for the legal advice scheme run by Veale Wasbrough Vizards (login required)
- Access to the Members only area (login required) on the NADP website, containing workshop and conference proceedings, NADP News Online, facility to advertise jobs and much much more.