Conference Week 1
Exploring the roles of the disability practitioner
The webinar will take place from 13:00-14:30 on Wed 2nd June 2021 with Helen Young as host.
The conference material for this week may include…
- Different aspects of the role
- Inclusivity/medical model/social model – how do we manage all these aspects of our role?
- Different ways of organising (specialist/generalist)
- Different ways of working ie online/face-to-face.
- Remote NMH working and how this is operating
- International perspectives on disability support
- Student perspective