Virtual International Conference 2021
Joining the dots of inclusive practice – what is the picture now?
Free, virtual conference with CPD points available!
Our NADP community is diverse, composed of people with different job roles, needs and strengths but we all work to ensure access to a quality educational experience for students. We support learning differences whilst recognising the diverse backgrounds of students and the intersectionalities these produce.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to exert an important impact on education. Most courses are being taught primarily via remote learning with only a small amount of essential some in-person delivery. We have worked to ensure that teaching remains student-centred and that support to access the learning remains relevant and useful.
Our professional and academic communities have learnt a great deal from the rapid adjustments required to move support to blended and online formats. We have discovered some great, new practices but also some encountered some real challenges.
This conference aims to ‘join the dots’ by identifying and sharing good practice and discussing how to resolve the challenges to ensure progress in inclusive practice continues in the future and momentum is not lost.
The conference will be held over the 5 weeks in June 2021 and each week will explore a theme connected with all our diverse roles.
All conference material will be free to members and other colleagues but we will be asking you to book for the webinars. Details will follow in May and all registered delegates will receive a link to our virtual Goody Bag.
Can’t wait for Conference? Join our free virtual balloon race!
Hear from our headline sponsors
Watch our short videos for more information, and don’t forget to check out their goody bag prizes!
Feedback from the 2020 virtual NADP Conference
- Excellent conference – such a wide range of videos which I could access as a Deaf delegate and accessible webinars too.
- Great conference, good choice of presentations
- I enjoyed the conference and found the presentations very insightful and useful. It has certainly started me thinking.
- I couldn’t attend the conference at the time and it has been great to use the videos as resources in training my staff.
- I have no idea how NADP managed to move a conference online at short notice and make sure it was accessible!