Notice of 2019 AGM and Call for Motions
The 2019 Annual General Meeting is coming up quickly!
Date: Tuesday 25th June 2019
Time: 16:00 – 16:30
Location: Chesford Grange Hotel and Conference Centre, Kenilworth, Warwick, CV8 2LD (during the NADP Anniversary Conference 2019)
Please note: You do not need to be attending the conference to attend the AGM.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about NADP’s operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any motions proposed
Members are invited to submit motions for consideration at the AGM by the membership. In doing so:
- Any submitted motion must be seconded by a further member of the Association and accompanied by a statement by the proposer explaining the rationale for the motion (~100 words).
- Please complete one motion per form and submit to: Lynn Wilson, Operations Manager, National Association of Disability Practitioners
- Deadline for submitted motions is Friday 7 June 2019, 12 noon
- Those who submit motions are requested to be at the AGM in order to present the motion and answer questions.
- The motions will be announced on www.nadp-uk.org in advance of the AGM to enable you to instruct a proxy to vote, if you wish to do so.
Appointment of a Proxy to vote on your behalf:
- A member may appoint a proxy (who need not be a member of NADP) to exercise all or any of their rights to attend, speak and vote at the AGM.
- You can appoint the Chair of the meeting or anyone else to be your proxy at the AGM.
- A proxy need not be a members but must attend the AGM in order to represent you and must vote in accordance with your instructions.
- A form of proxy can be downloaded using the link below or obtained from the NADP office.
- To be valid, the form of proxy must be deposited with the NADP administrative office by no later than 16:00 on Monday 24 June 2019 or, if the AGM is adjourned, 48 hours before the time fixed for the adjourned AGM, excluding any UK non-working days.
- Completion of the form of proxy will not preclude shareholders from attending and voting at the meeting in person, although voting in person at the AGM will terminate the proxy appointment.
Office address: National Association of Disability Practitioners Ltd. Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey CR9 2ER