Nomination for the Disability and Inclusivity Award for a Service Team
NADP Award Nominations have now closed.
The aim for this award is that it may be awarded to any disability or inclusivity team, regardless of their size or location.
The panel will consider all nominations submitted by members before midnight on Monday 28th March 2022
NADP members are invited to nominate their own or another team. An Awards Panel, selected from NADP’s Board of Directors, will consider all nominations which should include information about one or more of the following criteria:
- A team which has made a major contribution to the advancement of professionalism in higher or further education services for disabled students and/or staff in their institution.
- A team which has delivered an excellent service to its users and their institution.
- A team which has contributed in ways that extend beyond their substantive duties and responsibilities.
- A team which has made an outstanding contribution to the sector by conducting a sector relating research project during the last two years.
- A team which uses the results of learner survey data to target services where needed,
- A team that implements innovative practice to the benefit of service users,
- A team which engages with academic colleagues and managers of other services to ensure that the needs of disabled students and colleagues are understood and met,
- A team that can evidence positive impact in the overall effectiveness of their organisation.