Application Deadline: 03/08/2018
Salary: £29,799 pro rata
Sector: Higher Education
The Post holder will be a key member of the Disability Advisory Service, responsible for supporting and advising disabled students with a variety of disabilities during their time at University of Reading.
We are looking for someone who:-
• Can both collaborate and negotiate with individuals and support agencies to secure the best outcomes for disabled students.
• Offer professional advice and guidance to disabled students to help them reach their potential.
• Can present training sessions and workshops to students, applicants and staff
• Has significant experience of disability issues.
• Can manage work load (including complex case work and individual project work) and use their initiative.
• Has a working knowledge of Disabled Students Allowance and disability legislation affecting the HE sector.
• Is solution focused and a team player
See the job description and person specification for further details.