NADP International Conference – Call for Papers
International Conference 2018: Ensuring Quality Provision
We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract to be considered for presentation at the International Conference held by the National Association of Disability Practitioners (NADP) which will take place at the Clayton Hotel in Chiswick, London, UK on Monday 25th-Wednesday 27th June 2018.
NADP’s first international conference in 2015 attracted over 200 delegates from across the world. It was very successful and we are excited to be holding our second international conference for June 2018 which will focus on ensuring quality provision in the field of disability support and inclusivity.
In the UK we have collectively experienced an exponential pace of change within the disability and inclusivity fields in which we practice. The demand for innovation in the workplace has grown tremendously. In response, we have become increasingly creative and flexible in our working practice both leading and influencing change. It is crucial that we have a strong focus on maintaining the quality of provision during this change process. We believe that sharing our solutions to common concerns allows us opportunities to positively affect how quality principles are applied across the world.
Our call for papers asks for proposals that integrate our theme of “Ensuring Quality Provision” with one or more of the focus areas outlined below:
- Policy development and implementation
- Enhancing the disabled student experience
- Systems for evaluating Disability services e.g. measuring impact on retention, progression, achievement or employability
- Aiding transition to and from higher education
- Engaging the student voice
- Individual or group support systems
- Inclusive Practice – e.g. benchmarking, strategic implementation or evaluation
- Academic Assessment and associated methodologies
- Evidence based-research informed practice
- Collaborative working between Disability and Inclusivity Professionals and Academics
We are very aware of the work many of our members and colleagues have done in this arena and know that you will provide fascinating and thought-provoking insights for our delegates.
For more information, please see our conference pages: https://nadp-uk.org/conferences/international-conference-2018/
If you are interested and available to attend the conference, we look forward to receiving your abstract by Noon on Friday 8th December 2017.