Categories of Membership
Please note: Association with NADP will no longer be available from April 2020. Please contact the NADP office if you have any questions.
Full Membership – Individual
Full individual membership is open to all specialist staff who support disabled students and staff and/or work towards inclusivity in tertiary education. Retired members consist of those members who have previously worked with this sector and who wish to stay in contact and support the association. International membership is open to those members working outside of the UK and Europe. This membership is for one individual and is non-transferable.
- One vote
- Eligible to stand for any elected office within NADP
- One access to the JISCMail support network
- One access to the subscribers’ area of the website
- Ability to access the NADP Accreditation Scheme (when re-introduced)
- Accredited members have the opportunity to be listed on the NADP website
- Reduced rate of entry to NADP events and conferences
- Full individual membership for UK and EU £110 per annum
- Retired membership £55 per annum
- International membership £55 per annum
Full Membership – Educational Institutions and other Organisations
Includes colleges, universities, access centres and other companies provided they fit the definition for individual membership.
Full educational membership covers a set number of named individuals employed by the member organisation. Each named place is open to all specialist staff who support disabled students and staff and/or work towards inclusivity in tertiary education.
- One vote per named individual on the membership
- All named individuals are eligible to stand for any elected office within NADP
- One access per named individual to the JISCMail support network
- One access for the Head of Disability Service in each HEI to the JISCMail Heads of Service support network
- One access per named individual to the subscribers’ area of the website
- All named individuals may access the NADP Accreditation Scheme (when available)
- All named individuals are entitled to a reduced rate of entry to NADP events and conferences
- The member organisation can vary the designated individuals as required.
- Ability to access the NADP Service Accreditation Scheme (when available)
- All member universities will be listed on the NADP website
- One named member £110 per annum
- Up to two named members £181 per annum (£90.50 per person)
- Up to five named members £350 per annum (£70 per person)
- Up to ten named members £600 per annum (£60 per person)
- Up to fifteen named members £788 per annum (£52.53 per person)
- Up to twenty named members £908 per annum (£45.40 per person)
- Over twenty named members £908 plus £10 per extra member
Association with NADP
Association with NADP will be discontinued from April 1st 2020. Please contact the NADP office on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information