Coronovirus Information Page for NADP Events
This page will be regularly updated regarding the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in relation to our NADP events. Please be assured that our primary concern is the health and wellbeing of our members, delegates and employees and that we are fully committed to making the environment as safe as possible.
We ask that you read this information carefully and work with us to keep our communities safe.
Actions we are taking:
- Our Operations Manager, Lynn, is monitoring the situation daily with reference to the WHO website, and making sure NADP is fully prepared.
- We are ensuring our staff have all the support they need to provide a safe working environment, whilst working with local authorities and following local guidance.
How you can help when attending an NADP Event:
The World Health Organisation website is an excellent resource with regards to general hygiene advice and recommendations, which we have summarised below:
- Frequently and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol or soap and hot water.
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough.
- Avoid greetings that include physical contact e.g. handshakes.
If you suspect you or a colleague have the virus:
- Seek immediate medical assistance by dialling 111 or ringing your GP. Do not attend your surgery in person.
- Please do not attend the NADP event.
- In the event that the UK Government advise that any NADP event should not go ahead due to the health and safety risk relating to the coronavirus then NADP will offer all participants a full 100% refund of tickets.
- Please contact the NADP Office if you have a compromised immune system and would prefer not to attend an NADP event that you have already booked for health and safety reasons. You will receive a 100% refund.
We appreciate your understanding during this challenging time and we promise to contact you and deal with any requested refunds as soon as we can.
We will continue to monitor the situation for all events as a priority, but should you wish to engage further please email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any concerns or arrange a phone call.